CSG Off Campus hiring 2021:-
CSG is hiring candidates for the role of Database Administrator I across the Bangalore location in India. A detailed description of CSG Off Campus hiring 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: CSG International
Job Position:- Database Administrator I
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 1-3 years
Job Posting Date:- 12th October 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- This job is primarily responsible for providing around the clock database administration, Operational, and Development support for our global databases and data warehousing products.
- As part of the DB team, this position will partner with our DevOps and client facing teams to generate reports, help maintain the efficiencies of our software and Databases, perform DB maintenance, and applications troubleshooting as needed.
% of Time
Performs Junior level database administration/maintenance tasks (including – The review and implementation of work-plans, creating and executing Adhoc queries, DB/tables updates/delete and finetune or create store procedures).
Works as part of a team to support data analysis inquiries from DevOps and clients facing groups. This includes building a multitude of high and medium complexity reports. Meeting with report requestors/end-users to establish requirements is usually expected.
Monitors, help identify, and independently resolve database performance issue or long running processes, as well as complex DB issues; this includes submitting or creating tickets or defects and working with RDBMS vendors to help drive them to a resolution.
Partners with Sr/Lead. DBA to work with cross-functional teams on designing high-performance database solutions for projects/initiatives. Understands all system and application level concepts/components for a multitude of applications.
Performs and makes recommendations for daily operational checks and assists in creating/updating SOP documentations.
Covers OnCall responsabilities as required by the business.
Writes semi-complex scripts in support of DevOps teams.
Support the installation, configuration, upgradre and patching of RDBMS server, software, and related products. Provides technical support for RDBMS software delivery.
Support and sometimes troubleshoot backup, and recovery policies and procedures to identify potential issues. Participates in business continuity exercise. .
Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Associates/Bachelor’s/Technical degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1-3 years of database administration experience preferred
- Good working understanding of DB, Windows OS (SQL, Security, Recovery)
- Proficiency in Security concepts and security admin.
- General Understanding of software development, debug, & optimize database access
- Working knowledge of DB/SQL Storage Administration
- Proficiency DB performance monitors.
- Working understanding of database relational modeling, design concepts, & implementations.
- Working understanding of & experience with common SQL DB admin tools (Kentico, RedGate, Idera, DPA etc.)
- Some understanding of SQL tuning (application, subsystem, & operating system levels)
- Ability to independently troubleshoot medium complexity issues
- Ability to easily & calmly handle technical crises (P1 and P2 issues)
- General understanding of powershell scripting, and t-sql.
- General understanding of OS & database networking concepts
- Ability to use a personal computer. Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
CSG Off Campus hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: