CRED is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of SDET Intern – Frontend. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||SDET Intern – Frontend|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (Java, Python, etc.)
- hands-on experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, and REST-Assured
- basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- basic shell scripting hands-on
- familiarity with version control systems like Git for collaboration and code management.
- understanding of agile software development and testing methodologies
- willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- analytical mindset to debug complex issues and find potential areas of improvement.
- good communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- develop and maintain automated test cases using mobile automation tools
- explore framework design patterns and enhance the automation framework
- create and maintain test data and test environment setups using tools
- collaborate with the testing team, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure
- comprehensive test coverage
- analyze test results, identify defects, and report issues to the right owners
- participate in code reviews and ensure the testability of new features
- read automation testing planning, best practices documentation
- deliver outcomes in time-boxed manner meeting assurance quality standards
- publish automation execution reports and issues effectively to project stakeholders
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: