Comcast is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Development Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Development Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s Degree
- While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
- Relevant Work Experience: 0-2 Years.
- Reviews, writes and edits codes. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software design evaluation plans, test results and technical manuals.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Review literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Works with the Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specifications and technical requirements.
- Applies full use and application of engineering methodologies related to the area of engineering speciality.
- Displays knowledge of engineering concepts and skills and knowledge of their application in the area of specified engineering speciality.
- Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: