Clinisys is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- UG: B. Tech / B.E. -Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
- PG: MS/M.Sc. (Science) -Any Specialization, Computers, MTech -Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA -Computers, Other.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in Azure DevOps with end-to-end DevSecOps automation experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Azure DevOps (ADO)/TFS Configuration management
- Experience setting up branches, versioning in ADO
- Skilled in Azure Build and release pipeline development.
- Highly skilled in developing YAML scripts
- PowerShell scripting knowledge
- Working Experience of CI/CD.
- TFS to ADO migration experience is preferred
- Other tools like Jenkins, Ansible integration
- Knowledge of Terraform and Bicep is preferred
- Knowledge of Blue/green deployment and canary deployment is required
- Programming experience in C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server & Object-oriented concepts
- InstallShield or similar tool knowledge.
- Should have AZ-400 Azure DevOps Expert Certified.
- Preferable to have Azure skills and other certifications.
- Hands-on experience in setting up end-to-end DevSecOps tools, especially on Azure DevOps is mandatory.
- Should have experience in automating application development, release and deployment cycle
- Experience in working on DevOps, cloud-based, web-based and client server-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and security models/implementations. Proficiency in developing and troubleshooting software applications that run in various environments.
- Experience in building, packaging, and installing applications on virtual and distributed platforms.
- Experience in Enterprise application integration is a plus.
- Experience in scalable, globally distributed applications.
- Experience in refactoring or reengineering solutions.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- End-to-end Azure DevOps tools setup, configuration, and automation
- Deep experience on Azure boards, Azure build/release pipeline creation/automation, Azure test suite and other tools integration as part of CI/CD pipeline
- TFS to ADO migration of old products and automation
- Build and release pipeline development using YAML
- Application deployment automation
- Infrastructure deployment automation on Azure Cloud
- Responsible for driving overall DevOps Maturity in the organization
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: