CISCO is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer (Intern). Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Intern)|
|Last date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Problem-solving instincts/abilities
- Passion for technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test-driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in solving complex problems.
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency in CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and microservices
- Solid programming background in object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming, and load balancing
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: