Cisco Recruitment Drive 2020:-
Cisco hiring candidates for the role of Communications Specialist ,for Bangalore, Karnataka, India location . The complete details about Cisco Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Company Name :- Cisco Systems
Job Position:- Communications Specialist
Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary :- Best In Industry
Experience :- 4 to 8 Years
Skill Requirements Include:–
- Looking for 4 to 8 Years of experience with various Cisco collaboration technologies.
- Deep technical expertise in majority of services offered in Collaboration portfolio (Webex Meetings, Webex Teams, Webex Calling, Webex Contact Center, UCM Cloud etc).
- Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional environment.
- Must have excellent written ability.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be able to make quick decisions and follow through with action.
- Must be able to follow defined policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including on-call (when needed).
- Prior communications role experience is a plus.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic, and demanding environment with minimal guidance.
Job Description :-
The Webex team is looking for a communication specialist to add excellence to our growing team. As the liaison between the customer and the Webex Business Unit, you will track, plan, and execute the communication strategy for every incident, change, maintenance in the collaboration portfolio.
What You’ll Do:–
- Working closely with service owners in the Collaboration BU to manage proactive and reactive communications.
- Manage status page communications for critical incidents.
- Ensure Cloud TAC, Accounts and Sales teams and other internal teams are aware of changes / maintenances to service offerings.
- Review daily/weekly/monthly trends and engage operations when needed to investigate trending issues with help from Incident management team.
- Manage delivery of RCA documents for external consumption.
- Work with readiness teams when needed to ensure Support groups are aware of trending issues not tracked via incidents.
- Participate in delivering and exceeding customer service level commitments.
- Communicate and work effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
Cisco Off campus Hiring Fresher Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds