CGI Recruitment Drive 2020:-
CGI hiring candidates for the role of Associate ,for Bangalore, Karnataka, India location . The complete details about CGI Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- CGI
Job Position:- Associate
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary :- As per the company standards
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience :- 1 -3 years
Qualification :– B.Com / BBM ( Finance) / MBA ( Finance) / Any graduate with Finance Specification
Job Description :-
- Accounts Receivable Billing ProcessInvoice Generation based on the requestor information in the template.
- Exceptions handling and quick resolution
- Running daily batches for TMP invoice creation
- Experience in project code creation in the ERP (preferably in Oracle/PSA)
- Able to do project code administration with any updates or changes requested by the business as an on-going activity such as project member assignment, employee rate card update, Updates in project billing setup etc.
- Should possess knowledge on project parameters and its impact on billing and revenue.
- Handling month end tasks and supporting smooth month end closure during quarterly / half yearly / year endHigh quality delivery of invoices generation every time.
- Complete task based on the SLA compliance setSupporting Team Leads and Manager for daily / weekly / Monthly deliverablesPreparing daily / weekly / monthly reportsShould be a good team player and clearly understand the values of CGIProject creation / Contract creation processQuery handling
- 1 to 3 Years in Finance and Accounting teams in IT/ITES environment
- Experience in Billing process
- Very good hands on experience in Invoice generation
- Knowledge in PCB ( Project / Contract / Billing ) processExperience in billing process end to end.
- Strong knowledge on accounting concepts
CGI Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified about the further level of interview process