Central Bank of India is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the posts of Manager (Mainstream). Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Manager (Mainstream)|
|Total Vacancies||1000 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 48,170 – 69,810/- per month|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date||15 July 2023|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Preference shall be given to the candidate, who possesses any other higher qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an officer in PSB/Private Sector Banks/RRB. Or
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Clerk in PSB/Private Sector Bank/RRB and with MBA/MCA/Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management/Treasury Management/ Forex/ Trade Finance/CA/ICWA/CMA/CFA/PGDM/ Diploma from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
- Candidates from NBFCs/Cooperative Banks/Insurance sector/Govt. Financial Institutions either regular or part-time are not eligible.
- Preference shall be given to the candidate, who possesses any experience in Credit/Foreign Exchange/Marketing.
- Age Limit ( As on 31 May 2023 ): 32 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates: By 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates: By 3 years
- Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots: By 5 Years
- PWBD: By 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: By 5 Years
Selection will be through an Online written test and Personal interview.
For more details regarding the selection process, you can visit the following link: Click here
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by clicking on the following link: