Caterpillar Recruitment 2021
Caterpillar is hiring candidates for the role of Logistics Analyst for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Caterpillar
Job Position:- Logistics Analyst – I
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience: 4-6 years
Job Posting Date:- 10th May 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Responsibilities for Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:
- Order Management Analyst 2 handle advanced order and backorder related support by initiating actions in response to events or questions regarding dealer orders, situations and/or inquiries. There is a high sense of urgency associated with this role with emphasis on timely and accurate responses required. The job code is broad and can have different areas of primary emphasis while also requiring ability and flexibility to provide backup coverage in similar but different areas of business emphasis.
- This posting is relevant to global backorder support. Working in this capacity, analysts will handle “assigned” dealer backorders and/or associated transfer through orders. This involves completing, directing, and following up on requests (generally Partsviz) to the appropriate support organization for attention as required for the nature of the backorder. This position generally may require direct interaction with the ordering dealer, in addition works closely with respective global customer service counterparts located at that dealer’s facing facility.
- The Order management analyst will follow standard processes in working closely with internal, global process partners in Supply base, peer Customer Services teams, Problematic Backorder support, Inventory Management Supply, Warehouse Operations/Support, Product groups , PIC and other teams through Partsviz and other appropriate communication mediums (phone, email, etc.). In addition to having an assigned pool (containing multiple assigned dealers) of cases/requests, the analyst will utilize additional tools to help prioritize and monitor workload and status for their pool of cases and back orders.
- This analyst will also be responsible for first level of elevations and work to resolve before elevating to respective
- supervisors or other work groups. This role may on occasion also provide backup support and coverage for overseeing high priority/ critical orders.
- An understanding of the systems, tools, policies and process partners is common across all of these support segments and depending on work volumes may on occasion require a need for this flexibility.
- . Verifying and managing Backorder details with respective facility Customer Services contacts that interact with the dealer having the backorder
- Building rapport and communicating on a regular basis with the appropriate facility and process partner contacts on order status and details while developing an understanding of expectations for a given dealer as best as possible.
- Hold periodic or as-needed meetings/calls with respective network customer services staff and expediting teams to address/clarify issues and questions and to stay current on ordering processes, part status and/or system updates.
- This may require some flexibility in hours to accommodate dealer discussions.
- Engage Engineers, Product Groups or Technical resources for guidance as appropriate
- Develop and document an understanding of machine models and related Product Group organizations and contacts for future reference
- Research and/or identify alternate solutions that might address Critical situations – such as alternate part numbers, upper levels, or component build-ups not listed in NPR
- Analyst Goals include but are not limited to:
- Timeliness to answer/respond or act on Partsviz cases, phone calls and emails.
- Effectiveness of interaction/communication
- Volume of cases worked
- Level, initiative, relationships, and possibly other aspects with respect to engaging help to identify solutions
- Support as backup to other analysts
- Others as determined with supervisors
Job Requirements for Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Science/Commerce with 4-6 years of experience
- Strong Customer Focus with Excellent Communication Skills: Written, Oral & Phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent keyboard and navigational skills
- Attention to detail and timely follow up to dealer inquiries and process partner interaction
- Position requires strong/good working knowledge of the service parts systems and processes
- Team player with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS-Office skills and good presentation skills
- Willing to work in US/Europe shifts
Use and/or strong familiarity with service parts systems such as ANTARES,
warehouse systems (FL, EWM, RTS, etc), Supply Network Collaboration (SNC), Salesforce, PowerBi and related processes and policies, Supply Chain certification(s) [CPIM, IIMM
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: