Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:-
Caterpillar is hiring candidates for the role of Software Architect for Chennai location in India The complete details about Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Caterpillar
Job Position:- Software Architect
Job Location:– Chennai
Experience:– 5+ years
Job Posting Date:- 1st June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Power Systems and Digital Integration Team is looking for a Software Architect to join E&T Telematics group, in his role the Engineer is responsible for the design, development and implementation of Telematics features supporting Energy & Transportation applications. Areas of responsibility include contribution to strategy, architecture design, and implementation of software and control strategies. This position requires technical knowledge of electronic systems and software development. Experience in developing Real Time OS based and/or Linux based embedded software is of particular interest.
- Design, optimize and implement software strategies of Telematics Systems from requirements to production
- Work with product group closely to refine requirements
- Review design, code, test, and debug systems and software
- Unit test and verify software strategies in bench and lab environments
- Integrate and validate other control modules
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Troubleshoot the issues identified at system benches or customer production sites and provide resolution
- Represent the workstream and provide stakeholder updates
- Manage risk identification and mitigation strategies associated with the software architecture
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronic & Communication, Electrical & Electronics Engineering from an accredited Engineering College,
- 5+ years of progressively increasing levels of responsibility.
- Good knowledge of Embedded System and Software
- Solid programming experience in C++
- Knowledge of Controller software and Linux Operating system
- Knowledge of multi-threading and inter-process communication methods
- Good knowledge on network/Industrial protocols – CAN, J1939, RS232, RS485, Ethernet
- Requires a self-starter with strong technical leadership skills.
- Incumbents must have demonstrated excellent analytical skills and the ability to perform complex assignments.
- Must have ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members and to employees in other units, customers, and suppliers.
- Emphasis on initiative and strong technical insight
- Experience/ familiarity with Telematics in Automotive Industry
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies
- Demonstrated clear commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, team environment
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: