Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Caterpillar is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer – APP (Controls Development) across Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Position:- Engineer – APP (Controls Development)
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 7+ years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
As an Engineer for Advanced Power Products, LPSD India team, you will be creating system level models, control algorithms of APP products. You will work with a global team to solve technical problems and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and guide team members and extend your professional network. This role directly impacts Caterpillar current and future powertrain products developed for market.
- Candidate will be required to accomplish the System definition, identify system boundaries , interactions with other systems and define the control systems requirements.
- Candidate will then develop Algorithms/models based on the system definition and validate the same for controls/functionality.
- Candidate will create validation plans for algorithms/models developed in real time simulator benches
- Candidate will effectively collaborate between APP and ICS Electronics teams.
- Candidate will effectively lead the team in taking models into production code within Caterpillar systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 7+ years of Engineering Experience
- Experience in modelling using tools like Matlab/Simulink
- Master’s degree in Engineering with 6+ years of engineering experience.
- Experience and knowledge with classical control theory with Single Input Single Output (SISO) systems
- Experience and knowledge with classical and modern control theory with Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) systems using Sequential Loop Closing (SLC) in the time and frequency domain, and Robust MIMO controls
- Experience in modelling of dynamic systems using both physics based white box modelling and black box modelling using system identification techniques.
- Experience in rule based and physics-based diagnostics and prognostics of micro grids.
- Must have demonstrated excellent analytical skills and have an extensive understanding of complex engineering concepts and applications
- Requires a self-starter with strong technical leadership skills who can communicate technical information effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well with employees in other business units, management, and external suppliers
- Experience developing control systems for Inverter, convertor, micro grid applications.
Caterpillar Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: