Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:-
Caterpillar is hiring candidates for the role of System Engineer/ Business Analyst for Chennai, India location. The complete details about Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Caterpillar
Job Position:- System Engineer/ Business Analyst
Job Location:– Chennai
Job Posting Date:- 13th April 2021
Job Valid up to:- 14th May 2021
Experience Level:- Experienced
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
The individual hired for this position will work as part of an engineering team to design, develop, integrate, and test machine electronic control components and systems for use in Remote Control machine applications. Responsibilities will include involvement in a wide range of Caterpillar Remote Control Machines and technologies. These will range from supporting updates and improvements for current production models as well as working on projects integrating the latest technologies onto Caterpillar Mining and Construction Machines.
- Develop system / integration requirements & architecture by closely working with Product Groups, Value team, Product Line Lead & software architects by following standardized / established documentation /process practices.
- Develop deep system understanding of features to be able to take up more complex designs.
- Review feature designs with all stake holders to ensure all Integration Requirements are met.
- Reviewing of Test Cases and Test Plans and assist the Team to ensure quality deliverables. ( Acts as an internal customer, providing feedback and accepting content delivered )
- Acts a technical mentor and facilitates the resolution of technical conflicts in the team
- Identify system / integration issues working with validation engineers, acts as single point of contact for any L6 / L8 / field / proving ground issues, will be accountable to demonstrate good problem-solving skills, performing root causes analysis and implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure that products meet all safety and functional requirements and are validated.
- Ensures quality standards are met and actively participate in validation phase.
- Manage integration of software and hardware components to ensure software / hardware compatibility.
Job Requirements/ Qualification:-
- Experience in development of electrical & electronic systems.
- Experience in designing system or software solutions for end customer’s machine/vehicle features.
- Experience in creation of system requirements for software development and system validation.
- Experience in integration of electrical systems and software on machines/vehicles and validation of end-to-end machine/vehicle systems.
- Knowledge of product development life cycle.
Experience in creating and releasing electrical schematics, performing electrical load analysis, recommending electrical component requirements and assisting in troubleshooting of electrical problems.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: