Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:-
Caterpillar is hiring candidates for the role of DTO Engineer – Design for Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Caterpillar
Job Position:- DTO Engineer – Design
Job Location:– Bangalore, India
Job Posting Date:- 2nd April 2021
Job Valid up to:- 9th April 2021
Experience level:- 5-8 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- As a Design Engineer with the Large Power Systems Division (LPSD), you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the concept, development, and design of complex components, subsystems, or processes while strengthening your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams.
- You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, and broaden your professional network. This position is for the
- Custom Gensets Design to Order Packaging group located in Griffin, Georgia, with responsibility for the custom design and project management of tasks related to Marine, Electric Power and Petroleum genset orders.
- Creation and support of detailed design, distribution of requirements and deadlines to offsite engineering detailers, collaboration with manufacturing suppliers, design verification via VDRA, support of assembly team and resolution of build issues.
- Review project with management team via design reviews.
- Minimal travel (less than 5%) is required.
- Generator set electrical harnessing, electrical enclosures, generators, Circuit breakers, genset controls and related system ProE/Creo detailed design components are within the scope of responsibilities.
Job Requirements/ Qualification:-
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related Engineering or Engineering Technology curriculum.
- 5+ years of relevant generator sets electrical systems design/development in DTO, NPI or NTI environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc).
- Experience with Alternit, PSPS, datalinks (CAN, Ethernet, Modbus, etc).
- Current LPSD engineering experience is strongly desired.
- Master’s degree in an accredited Electrical / Mechanical Engineering curriculum.
- 8+ years in Generator controls (Marine, Petroleum, Electric Power, Gas).
- In-depth knowledge of Caterpillar Generators sets.
- Expertise using Teamcenter, ProE, Pro-Cable, and CREO (ProE Schematics) software.
- Familiarity of electrical standards and certifications including SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers), ANSI (American National Standards Institute), ISO (International Organization for Standardization), IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission), NFPA (National Fire Protection Association), NEMA (National Electrical Manufacturers Association), UL (Underwriters Laboratories), RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive), and CSA Class 1 Div 2(Canadian Standards Association) requirements.
- Ability to be a self-starter with strong technical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively and present designs in reviews.
- Excellent written and verbal communication one-on-one and in larger settings.
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills to develop a cooperative working relationship with others inside and outside of the department.
- Proven ability to perform complex assignments, prioritize workload, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: