Linde is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Trainee Engineers in various disciplines. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidate must possess B.E/B.Tech
- 1 year of experience in web app development
- Proficient in Web components and Reusable components development
- Deep understanding of commonly used libraries Chart.js, date-fns.js and Floating-UI
- Demonstrable experience in unit and end-to-end testing using tools like Jest, Cypress/Protractor
- Good knowledge of build tools like Nrwl Nx, Webpack, Yarn, Vite
- Experience with NodeJS, Express, NextJS, Storybook and Design System development would be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: