Caterpillar is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- The position requires a four-year degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms
- Must be able to program in one of the languages Java/J2EE
- Must have good UI skills
- Must be able to use relational and No-SQL databases
- Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Must have good communication skills and must be a quick learner
- Good knowledge of Data Engineering, Data warehousing and Big Data concepts
- Knowledge of AWS/Azure cloud native tools
The Software Engineer contributes to the development and deployment of Caterpillar’s state-of-the-art digital application. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work independently in a platform or application team on programming and development assignments in the cloud or Proof of concept on innovative ideas and/or technologies
- Learn new technology or tools and apply it to improve the engineering process
- Contribute to platform or application development/test/support
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: