Caterpillar is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of electrical engineering concepts- AC Generators (Alternators), Voltage Regulators, Controllers, Circuit Breakers (Must Have) Digital and analogue I/O modules and communication protocols (CAN, ethernet, RS232)(Delighter)
- Knowledge of 3D/2D design & PLM software (Delighter)
- Basic understanding of electrical components selection, electrical circuit design & simulation. (Electrical schematics, line diagram, system cost reduction, overall system architecture)
- Debugging of electrical circuits (Must have)
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and technical leadership.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills (Must have)
- Working knowledge of Creo, Creo schematics, electrical lines & Teamcenter (Delighter)
- The primary role of an Associate Engineer is that of an individual contributor working closely with a Senior Engineer to deliver the project.
- Design and development of new components, subsystems or processes.
- Support to validation, testing & certification activities of electrical components and subsystems.
- Work closely with Senior engineers to learn interaction with key suppliers on new product development.
- Communicate technical information to team members, suppliers and other units.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: