Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:-
Caterpillar is hiring candidates for the role of IT Recruiter for Bangalore and Chennai Locations across India.
The complete details about Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Caterpillar
Job Position:- IT Recruiter
Job Location:- Chennai, Bangalore
Job Posting Date: 10th March 2021
Experience Level:- 4+ years
Employment Type:- Contract basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
As a talent acquisition organization, we guarantee a dynamic, collaborative environment, focused on providing tailored end-to-end recruiting strategies for Caterpillar’s Services, Distribution & Digital (SD&D) segment and associated business units. As we continue to grow our IT and Digital footprint in region, we are looking for a Talented Recruiter to join our team based in India (Bangalore/ Chennai).
Recruiters for SD&D contribute to this mission by leveraging their interpersonal skills, strategic mindsets, and in-depth knowledge of talent acquisition to solve problems and target opportunities. We’re focused on identifying the most qualified individuals that align to our core values and competencies and reflect the communities in which we operate. This role helps influence our talent acquisition strategy, builds strong relationships with our internal customers, and uncover diverse talents through both traditional and new & innovative recruiting practices.
- Primary recruiting contact for hiring manager. Continually engages with hiring managers and BU/location leadership to understand the recruiting business needs and required skills.
- Manage the candidate pipeline by implementing effective sourcing strategies. Effectively program manages recruitment campaigns as required.
- Responsible for quality of the prospective candidates that are presented to the hiring managers for open requisitions.
- Develop and maintain effective relations with the centralized Core HR Team and recruitment channel partners (agencies) delivering the recruitment services as appropriate.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with local recruitment policies & processes.
- Track candidate process and minimize time to hire (Resume (CV) to offer) through driving the candidate pipeline. Understand and use Workday (the candidate database) and ensure up to date data management of recruitment applications by Hiring Managers at all times.
- Ensure client satisfaction for the recruitment efforts within span of support by communicating business needs and coordinating with the assigned sourcer and recruiting coordinator. Ensure the positive candidate experience is at the forefront of all recruitment activity.
- Provide recruiting status updates to Regional and Global Recruiting Leadership including performance vs targets, sourcing/recruiting challenges/issues etc.
- Collaborate with other regions to share knowledge and lessons learned. Provide back-up recruiting services for other regions as needed.
- 4+ years of progressively responsible talent acquisition experience is required, preferably in the IT function
- Experience in implementing and executing sourcing strategies; and creating talent pipelines focused on IT talents
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization
- Capability to manage multiple internal customers with ease.
- Familiarity with Workday
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: