Carrier Global is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred Skills, it would be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of Account reconciliation
- Knowledge of Collections/Accounts Receivable/AR calling/OTC
- 0-3 years of experience in B2B collections or similar role
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) Solid communication skills, able to prioritize and open to be flexible.
The Collection Associate will be responsible for any combination of the below responsibilities:
- Execute the end-to-end Accounts Receivable processes
- Execute standard and non-standard AR reporting, and distribute (where appropriate)
- Review and Process unallocated credits with the help of the Cash application team
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status/ Produce routine reports timely and accurate
- Execute the collections and dunning process
- Identify accounts due for collection
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Take action to encourage timely debt payments
- Handle customer calls and customer-facing communication, to maximize cash collected
- Execute standard dunning and specialized dunning campaigns
- Manage customer disputes, liaising with the Business where necessary
- Work collaboratively with legal teams and issue guidance on debt provisions
- Execute the management of customer queries
- Apply (and remove) dunning blocks
- Initiate payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues inquiries
- Handle customer calls and dispute logging/management
- Undertake root cause analysis, Track, and monitor queries through to resolution
- General office support to the OTC team
- SOP/DTP creation preparation
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive by following the link as soon as possible.