Cargill Recruitment 2021
Cargill is hiring candidates for the role of Solution Integrity Analyst across Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Cargill Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Cargill
Job Position:- Solution Integrity Analyst
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 2 years
Job Posting Date:- 28th April 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Cargill Recruitment 2021:
- The Solution Integrity Analyst within the OSC Deliver portfolio ensures the Deliver (Transportation and Logistics) applications functional /technical areas are well understood and managed from an end-to-end perspective and in alignment with the center-led portfolio roadmap(s), and region and global business priorities.
- This position will develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Transportation & Logistics processes at Cargill, integration knowledge for suite of applications and will partner with Portfolio Solution Architect and Application Architect to drive alignment of architecture and design standards for key capabilities and applications.
- This position is entrusted to manage multiple capability areas in the Shipment Execution domain for both receiving and dispatching flow covering Appointment Scheduling, Real-Time Visibility, Yard Management, Gate Management, Dock Scheduling etc and participate in and contribute to projects across the globe and ensure Cargill is deploying the solutions in a sustainable, repeatable and cost-effective way.
- This role is also responsible for staying current with emerging business and technology trends, promoting the ‘art of the possible’, and driving innovation investments throughout the assigned capability. This role is able to facilitate the difficult conversations involving balancing corporate strategies and local business requirements. This requires an ability to see multiple perspectives, steer discussions towards fact-based comparisons, and drive significant net value for the enterprise.
Job Responsibilities for Cargill Recruitment 2021:
- Owns the conceptual, logical and Physical Architecture for major Shipment Execution Modules (Appointment Scheduling, Real-Time Visibility, Yard Management, Gate Management, Dock Scheduling etc)
- Collaborate with partners to meet desired outcomes with focus on accurate and quality data.
- Responsible for harmonization of application architecture integrity and the functional relationship across multiple projects and/ or applications
- Act as a part of the broader Cargill Architecture community to define and execute architecture processes
- Partners with the Architect(s) to understand the application architecture for all the capabilities within the portfolio (meaning the application portfolio, key APIs, transactions, etc.) and the associated roadmap.
- Compile, prioritize and coordinate implementation of enhancements and defect fixes.
- Contribute to the strategy and technical planning of software applications in accordance with software compliance standards.
- Integrate complex process areas including data, business, reporting, and security across a subset of the organization.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and utilize this knowledge to escalate both IT and the business on opportunities to build better target architectures that support and drive business decisions.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for Cargill Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of application risk and configuration management database tools
- Data and trend analysis experience
- Experience working with and influencing third-party software providers
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor’s / Master degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Management Information Systems; OR equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of overall experience with at least 4 years in Transportation and Logistics management space with hands-on experience in one Transportation Management Solution (TMS) such as SAP TM/Oracle TM/JDA(Blue Yonder) etc. Strong experience in Shipment Execution capabilities (Appointment Scheduling/slot Booking, Real-Time Visibility, Yard Management, Gate Management, Dock Scheduling etc) with hands-on knowledge in applications such as FourKites, Transporeon etcExperience with business process and solution design and improvement; knowledge on processes and solutions
- Knowledge of all possible integration options ( EDI, Micro-Saas, REST, SOAP, RPA etc ) between various applications
- Hands on Experience building integration among different tools and solutions (including SAAS applications and knowledge of API integrations)
- Experience collaborating with global teams to define business requirements and deliver solutions that meet business goals
- Experience with business case development, conducting requirement gathering workshops, writing Functional Specifications, Functional design, user stories and test cases
- Strong conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
Cargill Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: