Cargill Recruitment 2021:-
Cargill is hiring candidates for the role of Performance Analyst for Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Cargill Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Cargill
Job Position:- Performance Analyst
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job Posting Date:- 12th April 2021
Experience Level:- 2 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
The Performance Analyst II will evaluate the performance of processes, services and outcomes, source data from several applications and systems and develop and produce reports and visualization. This position will utilize performance measurement frameworks, metrics, goals, user needs, and benefits which serve as a yardstick for analyzing the performance of a service or product. In this role you will be responsible for compilation of the data, analytical analysis of trends and partnering with team members to enable performance improvement.
- Evaluate the performance of processes, services, and outcomes and drive performance improvement.
- Draft improvement project charters supported by data.
- Analyze metric production business requirements and create detailed technical specifications, designs and solutions to meet those requirements. Streamline, simplify, automate metric production where possible.
- Identify and manage the core set of metrics needed to measure performance in partnership with leadership and team.
- Create reports and visualizations (dashboards) that have a defined audience and usage, adhere to design standards and are easy to use. Train teams on their usage.
- Manage and optimize the inventory of reports and dashboards used to measure performance.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in extracting data from relational database engines and other applications
- Advanced design and development skills with reporting tools like Power BI or similar
- Advanced proficiency with spreadsheet application and programming with those applications
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience designing and creating reports and dashboards using reporting applications
- Experience in identifying, prioritizing, and driving value-added action based on performance results and targets
- Experience in basic metric production architectures and solution enablement
- Experience with web and scripting tools
- Experience with presentation application functionality
- Confirmed experience in identifying trends and data errors
- Experience designing and implementing robust operational reporting
- Experience owning, implementing and supporting applications in production environments
Cargill Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: