Siemens Global Business Services is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Last Date||Apply as soon as possible|
- The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Java/J2EE Java 8+ knowledge is needed.
- Spring Framework 5 Version control systems – GIT
- Have knowledge/experience in Test-driven development (TDD) – Junit4+, Mockitos
- Good knowledge of soap-based and Restful services.
- Strong fundamentals on Object Oriented Paradigms
- Cloud fundamentals – GCP /AWS preferred
- ORM framework – Hibernate Should be able to deliver the task independently.
Behavioural/Good to Have Skills:
- Should be able to demonstrate Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to take initiative and proactiveness in learning new technologies
- Agile methodology
- The team is looking for an Associate Software Developer, who will support the development of new features/functions including rewriting small parts of the system and improving system quality/stability to regular maintenance tasks.
- Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects.
- Has an excellent understanding of business applications. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions.
- Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications. May oversee product development.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: