BYJUS Recruitment Drive 2020:-
BYJUS hiring candidates for the role of Project Manager ,for Anekal, Karnataka, India location . The complete details about BYJUS Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Company Name :- BYJU’S
Job Position:- Project Manager
Job Location:- Anekal, Karnataka, India
Salary :- As per the company standards
- 2-4 years of managing cross functional app development teams
- Exhibit strong understanding of app development methodologies
- Proficient in Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and possesses strong emotional intelligence skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Experience managing a project with Agile/Scrum project management principles and practices is a plus
Job Description :-
- As a project manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a complete pipeline for a product line. You will work closely with stakeholders from other departments to achieve productivity goals, resolve issues, and contribute to the product’s overall success.
- As a key player in the management department, you will ensure that all assigned tasks are completed on a regular basis and that all rules and regulations w.r.t product are enforced.
- This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual who isn’t afraid to interact with others and actively work towards goals.
- If you are confident, intelligent, and professional, our company would love to hear from you and learn about your contributions to other organizations.
- Establish and maintain schedules for app development teams
- Establish and assign tasks from goals, and own the daily project management.
- Manage coordination between cross functional teams.
- Anticipate bottlenecks and propose trade-offs
- Be responsible for key deliverables and deadlines, by prioritizing tasks and responsibilities to optimize team performance
- Keep tabs on resource requirements, establish dependencies and balance priorities according to the given budget to ensure the optimal growth of the project. (constitution of the core team and expansion of the team during development)
- Partner with technical and creative leadership to ensure project vision, deliverables and goals are clear.
- Assist with bug management process and foresee possible delays that could affect quality, schedule or content
- Maintain a creative and collaborative environment, motivate team members, nurture team health and foster a culture of success
- Maintain regular communication with the project team and coordinate dependencies with stakeholders.
- Manage scope and quality, proactively assess and mitigate risk
BYJUS Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified about the further level of interview process