BT Recruitment 2020:-
BT hiring candidates for the role of GCB Operations Associate, for the Kolkata location. The complete details about BT Recruitment 2020 as follows.
The complete details about BT Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name :– BT Group
Job Position:- GCB Operations Associate
Job Location:- Kolkata
Salary :– Competitive
Working pattern: Standard
Last Date To Apply :-Dec 8, 2020, 5:29:00 AM
Qualification :– Graduate in any stream (Commerce graduate)
You’ll have the following skills & experience:-
• Ability to work as a member of a team in a fast paced environment
• Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
• Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap)
•PC literate with good system navigation skills
• Attention to details is key
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.Exposure to L2C cycle – Change management, billing environment and cash application will be preferred
Good written and verbal communication skills and etiquette, required to effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders
Logical reasoning and time management skills
· Proficient in MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/Access)
About this role:-
- Your role is key to the success of our business unit. You will play an important part in a team.
- You will carry out a range of operational processes delivering against key measures that support our business objectives, our stakeholders, and most importantly our customers.
- You will perform daily, weekly and monthly tasks to a high standard to ensure operational delivery against SLAs, and you will provide regular input into key KPIs.
- You will build on experience within your domain and offer good support to team leaders and the GBS management community. You will be offered opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.
You’ll have the following responsibilities:-
- The role involves pricing for the circuits and the calls that the customer makes through the BT network
- Invoicing and supporting activities related to billing systems
- Working on cash applications, a part of the accounts receivable process that applies incoming payments to the correct customer accounts and receivable invoices
- Also at the same time, analyze the process, identify the process gaps, and try streamlining it. Support and participate in process improvement opportunities
- To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in the process
- Performing a range of operational processes delivering against key measures that support our business objectives, our stakeholders, and most importantly our customers
- Executing daily, weekly and monthly tasks to ensure operational delivery
- Responsible for workflow activities of all requests and manage inquiries to completion
- When dealing with customers (internal or external) aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Supporting team leaders and GBS management with your domain expertise offering advice and guidance where appropriate
- Understand and follow relevant and appropriate legal, regulatory, and compliance guidance including audit documentation, seeking support if needed
- Adhere to relevant shift patterns and break schedules
- Take responsibility for personal development and drive your own performance.
BT Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Shortlisted Talents will receive further update on the interview process.