Bosch Recruitment 2021
Bosch is hiring candidates for the role of System Test Specialist for Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Bosch Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Bosch
Job Position:- System Test Specialist
Job Location:– Bangalore, India
Experience: 4-9 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Bosch Recruitment 2021:
- Requirements Understanding of Architecture/Design/Implementation of SW & System, and Test Specification design/Implementation/Review/Execution of SW & System Tests for ADAS Software.
- Manual & Automated System Test development & Execution
- Requirement Review & Identification of test level of a given requirement.
- Validation of SW at bench, HIL (CLARA), SiL , Environmental Testing, Debugger Testing .
- Test Documentation & Test Requirement/Defect Metrics
- Project Overview or Status presentation to Stakeholder/ Project Management /Project Review Meetings
- Estimations for tasks/work packages/ highlights/ risks or challenges/ resolutions
- Support to PM in Competence management/ Quality Management/ Cost Management / Delivery Management
- technically enable SW/System Tests adhering to Project Requirements, Goals, Scope, and Deliverables.
- Ensure Process compliance with respect to Process Landscape and ASPICE.
Qualification Details for Bosch Recruitment 2021:–
B.E, B.Tech, Masters in E&C, E&E, EEE, Instr. engineering
Job Requirements/ Skills for Bosch Recruitment 2021:-
- Working experience in Embedded Automotive System/SW Testing & Test Automation Test Experience in HIL / SiL / Debugger testing/ Environmental Testing / EMC Test/ Network Protocol Testing
- (Vehicle Environment will be an added advantage).
- Profound in Automotive Safety Standards (ISO26262) and Processes (ASPICE)
- (Recommendation: Certified with ISO26262 )
- ISTQB Certification ( Advanced) / Core ( Foundation / Advanced ) /Agile (Foundation/Advanced)
- Profound in ASIL Levels & able to comprehend the requirements into different ASIL Level testing methodologies
- Profound in Automotive Security , Cyber Security Concept & its application / implementation
- Strong Experience/ Knowledge in Programming Languages CAPL, C, C++, C#, Python, Groovy Scripting
- Automotive Test Tools (e.g.: Vector CANoe, CANape, CANstress, vFlash , Debugger (UDE) , Lauterbach etc
- Test Automation Tools/ Platforms like vTestStudio, TAE, DIVA , Jenkins, Data Visualization (Power Bi) etc
- Experience in Automotive Communication Protocols (CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay & Ethernet) and Diagnosis (UDS, KWP2000, DOIP etc.).
- Experience in Flashing / Reprogramming/ FBL Testing
- FMEA is needed as skill-set ??
- Experience in Requirements management Tools like DOORS, ALM(RQM)
- Configuration Management tools like GIT
- Defect / Task /Effort Management tools like Jira (T&R)
- Effective Communication /Public Speaking/ Toast Master
- Good Team Player / Work Collaboratively
- Ability to handle a team size of around 4-6
- Ability to drive /mentor / coach the team technically
- Ability to interface with Customer/ Counter Parts/ Stake Holders
Bosch Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: