Boeing Recruitment 2021:-
Boeing is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Systems Engineer across Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Boeing Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Boeing
Job Position:- Associate Systems Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 2-5 years
Job Posting Date:- 8th August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- The Boeing Company is currently looking for an Associate Systems Engineering position seeking to use Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) methodology and system modeling tools to enable a digital framework for Boeing enterprise to perform design, manage the System Architecture Models, Business process models including interfaces, key performance parameters, and operational concepts. This position reports directly to the SEIT Capability MBSE Manager.
- As a member of this MBSE team, you will be responsible for modeling of end to end system and business activities using MBSE methodology. Additionally, you will be responsible for designing, developing, verifying, testing and validating system models and simulations.
- A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Manager to deliver Engineering statements of work to meet the organizational goals
- Develop Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) models for systems of system.
- Provide MBSE/SysML expertise and related support to the entire systems engineering team
- Integrate models to modern requirements management, architecture, and systems engineering software
- Perform functional and logical decomposition of system and develop requirements, perform three way mapping of requirements, functions and logical elements.
- Participate in converting document-based to model-based architectures, refactoring of existing models
- Ability to use of multiple architecture frameworks, tools, and methodologies.
- Ability to identify and implement model-based architecture and engineering methods and standards
- Perform system modeling of various aircraft systems/components and also modelling of various business process of Boeing enterprise using respective profiles and framework.
- Develop and extend system models using existing requirements, interface documentation, and related design and systems engineering documents
- Link / Trace system models to requirements, architecture, design and various artifacts from product lifecycle.
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions
- Demonstrate excellence in use of Systems Modeling Language (SysML) and systems modeling methods, at least one systems modeling tool: (preferred) NoMagic, Magic Draw or IBM Rational Rhapsody; others considered if applicable.
- Provide team activity report to the MBSE Manager.
- Engineering degree and 5+ years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and 3+ years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education
- This position requires 2+ years of demonstrated experience on MBSE/SysML/UML methodologies.
- This position requires 2 to 5 years of Systems Engineering experience with the exposure to production Engineering. MBSE/SYSML, System design, Tools and processes.
- Experience and familiarity with Cameo Enterprise Architecture and/or Rational Rhapsody software is Mandatory.
- Knowledge and understanding of various workflows, in an end to end product development with a system / system-of-systems environment is preferred.
- Perform Requirements Management in DOORS
- Hands on experience on Java scripting/ Python scripting/ VBA scripting.
- Familiarity with the Agile/SAFe Process is preferred.
- Strong written, verbal communication with engineers, management, and non-engineering support staff.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment.
- Knowledge of DO178, DO254, DO160 standards.
- Experience in application of SAE ARP 4754 for Systems Engineering aspects.
- INCOSE certification on Systems Engineering is an added advantage
Boeing Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: