Boeing is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor/Master) and typically 1 or more years related work experience.
- Good Understanding of C++ and OOPS concept
- The Engineer should have a desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Solid programming knowledge (4+ years) with C/C++
- Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) experience
- Experience writing and developing software requirements with little or no existing requirements
- Strong experience with Linux or Unix experience
- Proficiency in building, integrating with, and supporting Application Program Interfaces (APIs) using a variety of languages, data formats, and data transformations
- Exposure to Python
- Experience in automated and functional testing
- Exposure to BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Experience in working in Agile development model
- Experience in Software integration testing in integration Lab Environment.
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Develop High Level and Low-Level Software requirements
- Estimate Code, and test software development effort.
- Develop requirements, Code, test cases and test procedures for High Level and Low-Level Software requirements
- Establish traceability from SW Requirement, Code and Test.
- Perform peer review on test cases, and test procedures.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communication skills to participate in Requirement/Design/Code/Test reviews, have a thorough understanding of version
- control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the risks, issues and opportunities in a timely manner.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: