Boeing is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 1.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor/Master) and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience.
- Good Experience in Java (Core and Advanced), SOA, Spring/SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Good Experience in Restful Web services and Microservices
- Good understanding of Databases (SQL as well as No SQL)
- Good Exposure to Cloud (AWS/Azure/PCF)
- Experience in Software Build, integration and Debugging in a simulated and integration Environment.
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Responsible for UI and Java/Spring backend development of Cloud-based Software Applications.
- Decompose Tier 3 System requirements into Tier 4 Software requirements for the identified system features. Develop automated Test scenarios to test Tier 4 Software requirements.
- Develop high-level Design from system and software Architecture. Develop Detailed Design from high-level design
- Develop UI as per the detailed design and perform unit testing
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of Tier 4 requirements
- Establish traceability from Tier 3 requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews) and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the Agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the risk, issues and opportunities in a timely manner.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.