Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Boeing is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer Across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Boeing
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 2-5 years
Job Posting Date:- 1st September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions –Flight Domain team is currently looking for one Associate Software Engineer to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team, which develops software applications and products that create direct value to its customers.
- We provide re-vamped work environments focused on delivering data-driven solutions at a rapidly increased pace over traditional development. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team who are excited to use the latest in software technologies for modern web and mobile application development. Through our products we deliver innovative solutions to our global customer base at an accelerated pace.
- Perform data mining and collection procedures
- Ensure data quality and integrity, Interpret and analyze data problems
- Visualize data and create reports
- Experiments with new models and techniques
- Determines how data can be used to achieve customer / user goals
- Designs data modeling processes
- Create algorithms and predictive models to for analysis
- Enables development of prediction engines, pattern detection analysis, and optimization algorithms, etc.
- Develops guidance for analytics-based wireframes
- Organizes and conducts data assessments
- Discovers insights from structured and unstructured data
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the backlog grooming meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Supports determination of data analysis goals given business objectives. Supports determination of decision support needs. Matches data to requirements and performance metrics to support analysis.
- Candidate should have experience in detailed data modeling including best fit methods, defining algorithms appropriate to the product, and the deployment and validation of the data model for verification of effectiveness.
- Experience in Software development for Aviation Analytics, Flight Deck certified or non-certified products / Smart EFB.
- Knowledge of Aircraft Performance concepts.
- Candidate should have expertise in using predictive/prescriptive analytic solutions to support operational objectives.
- Develop software models to simulate real world problems to help operational leaders understand on which variables to focus. Candidate should have proficiency to streamline and optimize databases for efficient and consistent data consumption.
- Position requires expertise in SQL, Python, Knowledge of Java, Oracle, R, Data modeling, Power BI
- Expertise in understanding, analyzing & optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Strong knowledge and experience in T-SQL, database design, and ETL queries.
- Experience in understanding and interacting with multiple data formats
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand software from source code.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/Story creation as well as solution design and architecture.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, strong analytical and creative problem solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding.
- Should be an excellent team player.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team following the best practices on Software Craftsmanship such as Test-driven development and Pair Programming/Peer Reviews.
- Work in close cooperation and actively aligns with the technical roadmap with teams based in US.
- BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA degree in CSE/ECE with 2 to 5 years of relevant Data Science experience.
- Azure Cloud fundamentals, JAVA
- Time series, BI/Visualization Tools – Power BI and Tablaeu, Languages – R/Phython
- Deep Learning – Tensor flow, Neural Network
- Machine Learning
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: