BlackRock Recruitment 2021:-
BlackRock is hiring candidates for the role of Data Engineering Associate Across the Mumbai location in India. The complete details about BlackRock Recruitment 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: BlackRock
Job Position:- Data Engineering Associate
Job Location:– Mumbai
Experience:- 3+ years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Data Pipeline Engineers are expected to be involved from inception of projects, understand requirements, architect, develop, deploy, and maintain data pipelines (ETL / ELT).
- Typically, they work in a multi-disciplinary squad (we follow Agile!) which involves partnering with program and product managers to expand product offering based on business demands. Design is an iterative process, whether for UX, services or infrastructure. Our goal is to drive up user engagement and adoption of the platform while constantly working towards modernizing and improving platform performance and scalability.
- Deployment and maintenance require close interaction with various teams. This requires maintaining a positive and collaborative working relationship with teams within DOE as well as with wider Aladdin developer community. Production support for applications is usually required for issues that cannot be resolved by operations team. Creative and inventive problem-solving skills for reduced turnaround times are highly valued.
- Preparing user documentation to maintain both development and operations continuity is integral to the role. Adhering to BlackRock’s UX and design standards is expected and contributing towards upkeep of those standards is encouraged.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- Experience in Informatica Cloud (IICS), SQL, Linux is a must
- Experience / Familiarity with Database Modeling, Normalization techniques
- Experience with dev ops tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps
- Experience with Agile development concepts and related tools
- Ability to trouble shoot and fix performance issues across the codebase and database queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Ability to operate under fast-paced environment
- Perl / Python
- ETL background in any language or tools
- Exposure to Snowflake is highly desirable
BlackRock Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: