Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021:-
Bentley Systems is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer-I across Pune location in India. The complete details about Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Bentley Systems
Job Position:- Technical Support Engineer – I
Job Location:– Pune
Experience:- 3-5 years
Job Posting Date:– 6th August 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our Product Support team as a Technical Support Engineer.
- This is a position within our ProjectWise Product Support Team located in Pune.
- As part of the team; the technical support engineer is responsible for providing technical assistance on the Product to our users via phone (inbound/outbound), e-mail, and web-portal.
- This is a hands-on position that will interface with our users as well as our development, professional services, and sales departments.
- The position is responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution and escalation involving Bentley’s supported products.
- Provide users with troubleshooting and technical assistance for ProjectWise Product functionality/features via e-mail, Service Requests, phone (inbound/outbound) and web-portal (Bentley Communities.)
- Advise and educate users on accurate usage of the Product and address specific use cases reported on the Service Requests.
- Work in a fast paced environment while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison between users and Product Management/Development.
- Research and identify solutions to ProjectWise Product functionality/features.
- Ask users targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Maintain accurate notes and details on user support requests.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Communicate with team members regarding current/ongoing issues via daily scrum calls.
- Document software problem defects for review and take corrective actions.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of Knowledgebase Articles or Communities Posts.
- Meet with internal Bentley teams to provide the users’ perspective on our products and services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 3 -5 years of experience in technical support and exposure to global user interaction.
- Must have Beginning to intermediate knowledge of relational databases: Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of IIS (Internet Information Services),
- Must have Intermediate knowledge of Networking (DNS, TCP\IP, FQDN, cluster environments)
- Must have Intermediate knowledge of Windows Operating System (Server and client) with respect to administration and debugging.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A “user first” approach and strong critical thinking; with a desire to solve problems with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Internal and External Communication to be handled with patience, friendliness, and clarity
- Emotional intelligence when talking with users and the ability to document in a methodical manner
- Exposure to answering queries via Service Requests and Communities forum posts.
- Ability to work well with Global colleagues to help address user issues.
- Ability to manage time effectively by delegating, prioritizing and scheduling tasks to ensure they are completed in the expected timelines.
- Experience working in different shifts; including but not limited to Evening / Night Shifts to support our Global Userbase.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team.
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: