Baxter Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Baxter is hiring candidates for the role of Electrical Engineer – II across Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Baxter Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Baxter
Job Position:- Electrical Engineer – II
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 3-6 years
Job Posting Date:- 18th July 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
You will be responsible for developing creative solutions to challenging issues associated with the design, development, and sustaining engineering for our new and existing home dialysis product portfolio. The successful candidate will possess solid “hands-on” technical abilities, an excitement and energy for product development, and a passion for their work and the impact it has on meeting the needs of patients.
- Development of Electrical and electromechanical systems/sub systems by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of electronics & electrical circuit designing including Analog, Digital & mixed signals.
- Ensures successful integration of electrical design entities with mechanical and consumable components.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving efforts related to electrical aspects of the design and interfaces with other design constituents.
- Contributes to development and documentation of electrical systems architectures.
- Able to effectively transition products to manufacturing and ensure robust products and manufacturing processes.
- Generates and/or improves electrical and electro mechanical designs that are optimized for production, reliability, regulatory compliance and cost.
- Performs in-depth electrical engineering analysis and calculations.
- Resolves competing constraints between interrelated functions (engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, regulatory, marketing, etc.) required to deliver the product to market.
- Defines protocols and conduct the necessary testing required to verify/validate the quality, safety and performance of the design(s).
- Develops and maintains an effective and corroborative working relationship with internal and external development partners.
- Creates and communicates design/test plans, tasks, deliverables and status. Manages time and resources to meet committed schedule milestones.
- A graduate or a post graduate in Electrical or Electronics or related engineering or equivalent Engineering and 3-6 years of experience.
- A demonstrated track record in electromechanical hardware development, preferably medical devices or other highly regulated products.
- Specific experience in design and development of sensing subsystems (flow, pressure sensors) highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in design of embedded microcontroller based electronics devices, including FPGA-based, digital and analog design.
- Experience testing electronic devices to meet immunity and emissions requirements
- Knowledge and experience using CAD systems for printed circuit board design (e.g. Cadence, OrCAD, Allegro PCB) and data acquisition software (LabVIEW)
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated record of working with multiple vendors and suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal/influencing skills
- Success in working with multifunctional, global teams.
Baxter Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: