Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Baxter is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Technical Engineer Across the Ahmedabad location in India. The complete details about Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Baxter
Job Position:- Associate Technical Engineer
Job Location:– Ahmedabad
Experience:- 4-7 years
Job PostingDate:- 6th September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- To ensure the smooth operation of Plant machineries. To maintain the equipment in satisfactory operating condition.
- To deliver effective maintenance. To eliminate process defects & maximize the production. To attend the preventive and breakdown maintenance of all plant machineries, like Stilmas, water system and clean room machinery and documenting such preventive and breakdown maintenance.
- To implement modification / automation work in plant machineries. To purchase the plant machineries/parts as and when required through approved vendors and to maintain the stock of the spares.
- To maintain PM checklist record and register it into the system and to get it verified from the Manager Technical. To ensure the online documentation of all the relevant records of the department.
- To ensure team building & training to the technicians, operators and production staff for machines in the clean room areas and to attend their queries on immediate basis.
- To install and commission the new machines, equipment and parts and documenting it as per the guideline. E.g. Design Qualification, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and performance qualification. Ensuring the Implementation on GMP in all aspects of manufacturing and other processes of the Plant. Ensure all safety norms are followed in respective area.
- Keep self and team updated about CGMP requirement. Ensure completion of all required training for self as well as team.
- B.E / B. Tech / Diploma (Mechanical /Electrical) with 4 to 7 years working experience in Plant Maintenance injectable facility.
- Injectable Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Documentation knowledge & Experience of Audits (USFDA/MHRA/TGA).
- Knowledge about documentation requirements as per current regulatory norms and best industry practices. Knowledge about the working /design principles equipment, system, facility utilized for injectable manufacturing and its validation. Exposure to international regulatory audits. Computer literacy. Good verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivated and result oriented.
Baxter Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: