Barclays Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Barclays is hiring candidates for the role of Quality Engineer across the Pune location in India. Detailed description about Barclays Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Position:- Quality Engineer
Job Location:– Pune
Job Posting Date:- 23rd September 2021
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- The role holder will manage the delivery of the release and change schedule for Contact centre channels – voice and chat deliveries. The candidate will own the technical implementation plan and the responsibilities to ensure a seamless change implementation process for these channels.
- The successful candidate will build and maintain good client relationships, working closely with Build the Bank, project managers, component teams and the Run the Bank teams to ensure effective delivery within the required timescales and budget, and to protect the live environment.
- This role will include managing agile feature teams, removing impediments, facilitating meetings and protecting the teams to realise the return on investment which is measured through pace and quality metrics.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the design, development, testing and deployment of a release for contact centre – IVR AWS migration deliveries.
- Coordinate and align demand for different features with release delivery calendar.
- Liaise with project managers to identify and engage the right resources needed to ensure the success of project(s) and /or release(s).
- Work closely with the assigned lead engineer(s) to deliver technical strategies for the application components and ensure that change projects are designed and implemented using best practice.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with teams across the organisation, ensuring effective delivery of applications into the production environment.
- Liaise with project / product managers, keeping them updated on release progress against milestones, risks and issues.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Technology team(s) to ensure changes deliver to time and quality measures.
- Be the visible point of contact for the release and a role model of delivery excellence for the product group
- Collaborate with the application support / service teams to ensure smooth transition of applications into their BAU environments.
- Manage the successful delivery of application / product releases into the production environment.
- Ensure that all release-related service incidents are resolved during delivery and warranty periods and service is transitioned to RTB teams.
- Chairing meetings / forums including Release alignment, Go/No-Go call, Implementation and PRR call, Warranty support call
- Reporting including Implementation comms to tech & business stakeholders.
- Ensure all releases are managed in accordance with appropriate technology governance framework ensuring all technology governance standards are adhered too and fully met.
- Manage and support agile deliveries – Perform agile ceremonies for daily scrum, sprint planning, estimation, refinement, review and retrospective.
- Coach the Teams in Agile values, best practices and governance.
- Tracking and presenting reports to stakeholders – velocity, sprint report and backlog health.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Coach the Teams to become self-organised and cross-functional.
- Prior experience in managing agile deliveries.
- Be able to work with Key Business Stakeholders/onboarding managers to establish timelines/delivery requirements.
Barclays Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: