Bank of Baroda is inviting applications from candidates to hire Business Correspondent Supervisors in the Specialist Officers cadre. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Salary||Rs 15,000/- per month|
|Job location||Hubballi, Karnataka|
|Last date||Apply as soon as possible|
For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager.
- Retired clerks and the equivalent of Bank of Baroda, having passed JAIIB with a good track record.
- All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience of at least three years.
- The maximum age for the continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
For Young Candidates:
- The minimum qualification should be a graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however, qualifications like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- For Retired Bank Employees: 65 years
- For Young Candidates: 21-45 Years
The selection process includes interviews.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form with the required documents to the below-mentioned address as soon as possible.
Postal Address: Regional Office- 1st Floor, Bellad Tower, Bannigida Stop, Gokul Road, Hubballi-580 030, Karnataka