Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021:-
Baker Hughes is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer – Control Valve across Coimbatore location in India. The complete details about Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Baker Hughes
Job Position:- Engineer – Control Valve
Job Location:– Coimbatore
Job Posting Date:- 30th June 2021
Experience:- 2-4 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- As an Engineer – Control Valve , you’ll be responsible to design & develop control valve products, solutions and systems. It also includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components. You are required to have a mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge.
- Executing the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and standards.
- Learning and executing configuration of Control Valves based on customer requirements and also designing valve components / Instrumentation.
- Having good understanding and experience on Control Valves (Globe /Angle /Rotary) & exposure to valve sizing, selection(applications, MOC, NDTs,) along with its associated actuation mechanisms / accessories / instrumentation
- Developing /configuring valves /actuator designs and lead the design reviews and Act as bridge between site team and CTH community in terms of defining, documenting review requirements & outcomes.
- Reviewing and help defining the material and quality requirements for the control valve components based on applications and customer requirements.
- Enabling the use of design tools (like 2D / 3D CAD (SolidWorks / ProE / UG), Excel, and in-house design calculations
- Improving the productivity using design automation and participating in cost-out on products, VCP in transactions / processes.
- Preparing and presenting technical data to internal and external customers and becoming the face of the Requisition Engineering Team in the customer / supplier discussions to communicate the team objectives and requirements.
- Engaging with teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives. Identify, Own and Enable such initiatives which are in line with business objectives.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation / Control Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Have a minimum 4 yrs of experience in an Engineering Design / Analysis /Scientific / Technical Position.
- Have at least 2 yrs of Control Valve Design / Instrumentation Expertise.
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have knowledge of control valve instrumentation including pneumatic / hydraulic actuator for valves and associated accessories.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: