Baker Hughes is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Software Engineer. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Experience in application software and/or firmware development.
- Experience writing code for embedded devices.
- 1- 3 years of experience using C#/C/C++/.Net
- Experience in OOP
- Experience using software debugging tools; emulators, debuggers, etc.
- Experience in and knowledge of test-driven development concepts.
- Demonstrated skills in the implementation and verification of high-quality designs in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work amongst diverse teams cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated skills in problem-solving.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and or working experience of the AGILE development process.
- Energy and desire to deliver high-quality software quickly through iterative development.
- Development of embedded designs ranging from high-level application development to low-level hardware device driver.
- Engage in all aspects of project development ranging from system-level design and requirements analysis through code development and testing.
- Demonstrated skills in object-oriented techniques and associated languages such as C#/C/C++.
- Analyze embedded code to determine the root cause of defects and implement corrective action.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.