Baker Hughes is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Early Career Program ASPIRE – Engineering & Technology (India) 2023. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Early Career Trainee|
|Batch||2021, 2022 & 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Knowledge of software and coding languages such as C# and Java.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills.
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge.
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary) and able to travel internationally.
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying (India).
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receiving active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: