Bajaj Allianz is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Trainee Service Engineer. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Trainee Service Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in engineering/technology under automobile or mechanical stream (final year students can also apply)
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-managed, highly motivated, and confident
- Able to work well under deadlines in a high-paced, changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective team player
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in basic comp
- Determine liability for the damages
- Interview customers and other parties involved
- Partner with repairers/advisors to manage vehicle repairs
- Negotiate with customers and other service providers
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: