Avaloq is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Graduate Trainee (ACP Software Engineer). Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee (ACP Software Engineer)|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Minimum 10+2+3/10+2+4/ 10+2+3+3/ 10+2+3+2 years of education (All in full time).
- 2022 & 2023 batch of BSc/BE/B.Tech belonging to CSC/CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering/ MCA/ MSc (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First class (60%) in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Preference will be given to freshers.
You will get extra points for:
- Strong fundamentals in PL/ SQL and Oracle.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, conceptual, and mathematical skills
- Quick Learner
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: