Autodesk Off Campus hiring 2021:-
Autodesk is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. Detailed description about Autodesk Off Campus hiring 2021 is as follows.
Company Name: Autodesk
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Job Posting Date:- 1st October 2021
Experience:- 5+ years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– Best in Industry
Autodesk Digital Enterprise Services team is looking for a Software Engineer / Programmer to join our team in Bangalore. As a member of a team, you will be responsible for identifying and developing internal application/tools for solving various business domain challenges. You will be part of an agile product team that conceptualizes, designs, builds, deploys, manages and supports world-class cloud software applications and services. You will develop an understanding of the technical requirements and challenges of running complex large scale enterprise applications
- Partner with the business to understand requirements and technical specifications for automation projects.
- Develop automation scripts using suitable scripting language.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve problems.
- Involve in incident root cause analyse and draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Work with engineering team to explore and create new design / architectures geared towards scale and performance
- Debug and modify complex, production software.
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency
- Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization and documentation of the customer or business support processes
- 5+ years of experience in developing and supporting large scale distributed systems.
- Proficiency with programming in Java/Python.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with AWS
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Deep understanding on REST fundamentals, best practices, implementation concepts
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins and GitHub
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to write reusable code using best practices (unit tests, commentary etc) independently
- Passionate about solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes / micro-services / Spark / Kafka
- Deep understanding of database technologies including relational and NoSQL solutions
- Understanding of continuous integration and build concepts
- Experience with performance and scalability testing
- Knowledge of networking and security concepts
Autodesk Off Campus hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: