Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021:-
Atlas Copco is hiring candidates for the role of Mechanical Designer for Pune, India location. The complete details about Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Atlas Copco
Job Position:- Mechanical designer
Job Location:– Pune, India
Experience Level:- 5-6 years
Job Posting Date:- 31st March 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Prepares design schemes for Customised Vacuum Systems for fit, form and function so that the product operates effectively, reliably and safely.
- Produces drawings of products/components/Customised systems that can be manufactured efficiently and economically.
- Prepares designs for products/components/Customised systems in line with the quality control system.
- Produces accurate and complete designs, which present a clear and comprehensive statement of what is required.
- Preparation of engineering documents such as 3D model,Overall Layout, P&ID, Isometrics, Bill of Material, Electrical schematic diagram and maintain record of revisions.
- Monitors progress of work to ensure completion to agreed timescales.
- Effectvely communicates with Proposal and Project Engineer to produce quality documents.
- Able to intrepret Sub-vendor drawings and incorporate these drawings into Edwards drawings as applicable.
- Selects appropriate department Instructions and Standards and applies these to design schemes as applicable
- Raises operational, fitment problems, scope issues, maintenance space issues as necessary with Proposal/Project Engineer to ensure they are resolved with minimal loss of time.
- Acts on feedback from Manufacturing and or suppliers and ensure this is related to the enhancement of documentation within the Systems office.
- Develops an understanding of manufacturing methods and processes used within Edwards and its suppliers and ensure these are related to designs.
- Supports with relevant designs and drawings for standardisation and preparation of product manuals and other activities as desired by the organisation.
- University Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in similar role.
- Basic knowledge of an automated design package. Numerate, accurate and have the ability to communicate effectively, work and perform in a team environment.
- Sound Knowledge of Design and Piping standards followed in Industry
- Working Knowledge of Line Sizing calculations and Line Routing for Equipment Layout preparation considering space limitation and maintenance aspects.
- Working knowledge of ASME/API/TEMA/IEC/IS/DIN/ ATEX/CCOE and other international Codes
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Inventor and Autodesk Plant 3D
- Additional certification course in Piping Design is an added advantage.
- Should be self-driven and should be having creative approach to maximise the quality and minimise time required
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, orientation in modern IT structures and processes.
- At Edwards India we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way.
- Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
- We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act.
- Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: