Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Atlas Copco is hiring candidates for the role of Project Engineer – Project Documentation Control for Pune location across India The complete details about Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Atlas Copco
Job Position:- Project Engineer – Project Documentation Control
Job Location:– 3-5 years
Job Posting Date:- 24th June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Your main tasks would include:
- Project Management support for Customer Centre Projects or Project Company projects:
- To act as main coordination link between Customer, Consultant, Factory, Supplier & Customer Centres. He/she will be one point contact to customer.
- To manage orders, achieving client satisfaction in terms of delivery and technical requirements.
- To monitor the overall progress of projects against schedule and milestones reporting to management, as well as providing early warning of potential slippage, in case of the latter.
- To keep management well informed on the high level aspects of project execution.
- Maintain detailed project files and applicable records in common server & Project Management System software.
- Followup with supplier & factory for manufacturing status. Provide the monthly progress status in the customer/ AC format to the customer.
- To be responsible for proper review and processing of variations and claims received from customer and factory.
- Travel to customer premises or subvendor locations as required to ensure smooth execution of project.
- Lead, organize and coordinate the assigned project work during all project phases.
- To manage budget, procurement and schedules for various projects.
- Provide approved documents along with manufacturing schedule based on the commercial situation, inventory & time frame to the factory & supplier.
- To propose remedial actions when needed so that the contract completion data for the work is not jeopardized.
- Project Engineering Support:
- Should be able to read & understand the tender requirement & convert in to the technical document by maintaining the overall profit level of the project.
- Creation & Submission of engineering documents to customer/consultant as per the MDL & followup for the approval to ensure completion of engineering within defined time frame.
- Coordinate within internal teams & factory for documents.
- To attain technical meetings at customer/consultant’s place to ensure resolution of technical queries of customer to get final approval on engineering documents.
- Provide inputs to sourcing team for bought out items & followup with supplier for the documents. Review the supplier’s document w.r.t to tender & process requirement before submission.
- Review & analysis the customer comments w.r.t to process requirement, tender requirement & commercial impact. Provide the suitable solution to ensure document approval on time.
- Prepare Bill of Material for the scope of supply.
- To prepare and provide engineering support activities to various projects as required in the contract.
- To coordinate and participate in formal design and engineering reviews, technical and commercial impact that could be raised by customer and by factory.
- Inspection Activity Support:
- Coordination of the inspection activity with factory, supplier, customer & TPI (Third party inspection agency)
- Participate in Site Acceptance Test (SAT) & Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) along with client at factory and vendors premises. Provide compliance to customer/ inspection agency on nonconformance & obtain Inspection release note required to dispatch the material.
- Support to site execution team
- Site visit to ensure the actual installation in line with the technical documents/drawings.
- Ensure proper detailed information exchanged with aftermarket team and coordinate where required to ensure safe and smooth startup & commissioning.
- University degree in Engineering ( Mechanical / Electrical or Instrumentation )
- Be fluent English and other Indian languages Personality requirements
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in project management/engineering from rotatory machinery design & manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge and experience on Screw & centrifugal turbo compressors.
- Sound Knowledge of Electrical Equipment drawings ( HTMCC, VFD, Control Panel, Distribution Board, Cabling etc) & Instrumentation & Control drawings/documents (PLC, Field instruments, UPS, Communications between Equipment to PLC/DCS, I/O list, JB, cable schedules etc)
- Good Command (Verbal & Written) of English is must.
- Able to read & understand P&ID, GA, Layouts, Installation, System architect etc
- Working knowledge of Autocad, MS office.
- Strong Technical & commercial knowledge of Engineered rotatory equipment
- Able to work under pressure & plan & organize effectively with the right sense of urgency
- Able to work on multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of ATEX/CCOE/ASME/API/TEMA/IEC/IS/DIN and other important Codes
- Strong interpersonal communication and leadership skills in order to further develop the order handling team
Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: