Atkins Recruitment 2021
Atkins is hiring candidates for the role of Service Desk Analyst for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Atkins Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Atkins
Job Position:- Service Desk Analyst
Job Location:– Bangalore
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Atkins Recruitment 2021:
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- The Global Service Desk is the central point of contact for Atkins users reporting Incidents (disruptions or potential disruptions in service availability or quality) and provides first line support or guidance regarding products and services provided by Group IS.
- The Service Desk operates 24x7x365 with centres in the UK and India, offering online, chat and phone contact options. It is an ever evolving and dynamic environment currently supporting circa 18,000 staff globally, dealing with around 10,000 contacts a month and providing our customers with over 70% first line fix rate and a consistent and dependable service.
- India based Service Desk Analysts are required to work within a shift pattern Monday to Sunday.
- The Service Desk team are multi-skilled and User Provisioning incidents and requests are also dealt with to allow flexibility of resource provision and provide a ‘can do’ service for our customers supporting the One Atkins 2020 and Group IS 2020 strategies.
- The Service Desk Analyst reports to the Global Services – Service Desk Manager.
- Strong understanding of the ITIL v3/V4 framework.
Desirable Qualification for Atkins Recruitment 2021:
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- MS-CIT qualification or similar
- Experience of working within a multi-cultural environment
- Experience of working in a fast moving and changing large enterprise IT environment
- Experience of iPhone, iPad, Mac, Blackberry, Android, etc
- Behavioural Competencies
- Proven experience of delivering process efficiencies and improvements
- Clear and fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to build and maintain efficient working relationships with remote teams
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership of and accountability for relevant products and services
- Ability to plan, prioritise and complete your own work, whilst remaining a team player
- Willingness to engage with and work in other technologies
Job Requirements for Atkins Recruitment 2021
- Experience of working in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven track record in achieving SLAs.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Ability to build and maintain efficient working relationships in a team-based environment.
- Strong trouble shooting techniques and analytical thinking.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills (strong business focus and ‘can do’ attitude).
- Experience of Windows, Office, Active Directory, SCCM, Exchange 2007, SharePoint 2010, Citrix.
- Experience of working to and exceeding targets.
- Experience of IS work management systems (ideally ServiceNow).
- Good timekeeping and time management.
Atkins Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: