Atkins Recruitment 2021
Atkins is hiring candidates for the role of Assistant Engineer – Control & Instrumentation for Bangalore, Gurgaon locations in India The complete details about Atkins Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Atkins
Job Position:- Assistant Engineer – Control & Instrumentation
Job Location:– Gurgaon, Bangalore
Experience: 3-7 years
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Atkins Recruitment 2021:
- To meet the increasing demand of our expertise in the nuclear industry we have now opportunities for Control and Instrumentation (C&I) Engineers with experience ranging from 03 – 07 years in C&I design and development to join the nuclear team at our Atkins Bangalore office.
- We are particularly interested in individuals with reasonable consultancy experience in C&I design and development, working knowledge of field instrumentation, production of C&I architecture and control philosophy, and a knowledge of functional safety (IEC 61508/61513).
- Previous Power or Nuclear experience is desirable, but not essential, particularly with suitable demonstration of experience in a highly regulated industry (e.g. Oil and Gas).
Job Responsibilities for Atkins Recruitment 2021:
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- C&I design and development for process and piping systems.
- Preparation of conceptual and detail design packages, including optioneering and design development.
- Development of C&I architecture and control philosophy.
- Production of input/output list, instrument list, instrument data sheets, and functional specifications, their assessment and justification.
- Equipment/Instrument selection and procurement, identification of all safety (nuclear and operational) requirements.
- Production of vendor packages, coordination with manufacturer/contractor, review of vendor drawings/documents.
- Liaising with all stakeholders and responsible for all technical issues related to their area of specialisation; Co-ordination with other discipline specialists where areas interface or overlap exist.
- Preparation of instrument specifications, loop diagrams and cabling schematics, schedules, technical risk assessments, and commissioning strategies, cost and programme estimations.
- Estimation of costs and delivery of the work package within required timescales
- Design/selection of PLCs/DCS/Data Processing Systems / Process Control High Integrity Plant Protection Systems.
- Availability, Reliability and Maintainability assessment
- Participate in independent design reviews and verifications to ensure high standards are met.
Job Requirements for Atkins Recruitment 2021:-
hat will you contribute?
- Suitable degree in Instrumentation/Electronics engineering.
- Experience in Nuclear, Power, Oil & Gas or other highly regulated industrial environment preferred.
- Experience of Process Control & Instrumentation/Reactor Protection and Regulation system design.
- Knowledge of safety systems/high integrity systems/equipment, automation system design.
- Knowledge of IEC 61508, 61511, 61513, SIL Categorisation/ Integrity Targets and safety life cycle.
- Knowledge of IEC/BS standards, Safety Instrumented Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, Fire Detection Systems.
- Knowledge of fault trees, FMEA, HAZOP, and automation system design.
- Ability to carry out detailed design, analysis and review others work.
- Experience of providing strong technical advice and guidance on C&I engineering design to the client.
- Working knowledge of field instrumentation including datasheets and hook-up drawings.
- Excellent working knowledge of industrial communication standards, protocols, SCADA/DCS, control and protection systems.
- Working knowledge of cabling systems which include cable block diagrams, cable schedules, cable routing drawings, schematics, termination schedules and cable specifications.
- Takes responsibility for nuclear safety with the ability to challenge appropriately.
- Good working knowledge of industry standards, design and installation codes of practice and regulations.
- A flair for solving complex problems from first principles and the ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong delivery culture, and maintenance of strict timelines.
- Proven computer aptitude, and expertise in MS office; Knowledge of AutoCAD and Visio desirable.
- Understanding of other relevant engineering disciplines.
- Ability to work independently or as part of team, flexible attitude to the type of work and the level of responsibility accepted.
- Experience supporting construction and commissioning phases.
- Experience or exposure to project management principles desirable.
- Ability to understand and define client’s requirements, plan & schedule deliverables, timelines.
- Proven strong problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to write accurate, detailed and concise technical reports.
- Flexible to relocate to Bangalore; flexible in travelling to Atkins’ and client’s office locations around the world, if required.
- Experienced and innovative team player with the ability to work on own initiative and to take responsibility for the development and supervision of design projects.
Atkins Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: