Atkins Recruitment 2021
Atkins is hiring candidates for the role of Recruitment Associate – Linxon across Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Atkins Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Job Position:- Recruitment Associate – Linxon
Job Location:– Bangalore, India
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
Job Description for Atkins Recruitment 2021:
This role is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of building the Global talent engine fueling a high-growth organization. We need a seasoned recruiter to rapidly build talent pipelines, tenaciously hunt the best players in our industry (globally) and be a strong and visible advisor to our hiring leaders. We work as a team, we believe in striving for excellence, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best talent in the industry
Job Responsibilities for Atkins Recruitment 2021:
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle from the vacancy grid approval to the contract signature/references/ onboarding.
- Create and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment strategies for each role.
- Tenaciously build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, job boards, Boolean searches, CV databases, referrals, social networking sites, cold-calling, university relations and other creative channels. The ideal candidate will not rely on incoming applications or external agencies as primary channels.
- Help define and reinforce a consistent recruiting process at Linxon that results in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience. This includes robust manager kick-off sessions, interview team prep/debrief sessions, and use of behavior-based interviewing skills and efficient stakeholder management at the offer stage.
- Leverage external and internal talent data to best inform hiring managers and guide them to make smart hiring decisions.
- Proactively develop strong partnerships with Linxon Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and recruitment agencies.
- Conduct in-depth talent phone screens and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates.
- Gather and analyse recruitment metrics and participate in the monthly reporting activities
- Liaise with and manage external recruitment partners.
Job Requirements for Atkins Recruitment 2021:
- Ability to manage around 20 mid-senior level searches.
- Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true ‘talent advisor’ to the business.
- Exceptional sourcing skills (you are a tenacious hunter that turns over every rock and naturally builds talent networks).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis.
- You drive for results and set a high bar for yourself and others.
- A nature ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work.
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo.
- Great pride in your work – you recruit because you love it and enjoy having an impact on the growth of Linxon.
- Respect for others and a desire to work as a team. We win together.
- Ability to work across time zones with EU (and occasionally US) and work across geographies, as needed.
- Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint, Word and Workday.
- A spirit of optimism, positivity and ‘anything is possible’ mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns across geographically dispersed locations
Atkins Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|||2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register (Only BE/ BTech )||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Apply Other Jobs Below: