Atkins is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Programme Management Trainee. Here is everything you need to know about the opportunity!
|Job Role||Project Management Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Program Controls role: B.Tech in Civil / PG in Construction Management/Project management or MBA with Engineering background, MBA in Analytics
- Win Work/ Business Development: Graduates in any discipline with good analytical & communication skills.
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience preferably in construction, planning project controls, project management, project coordination, proposal writing/Business development.
- Academic performance: Minimum 60 % in the graduation & post-graduation.
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical ability and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office tools.
- Office 365 power platform – PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate is desirable.
- Knowledge of data science is desirable.
- Experience or knowledge of Primavera P6, MSP, Ecosys, EVA and other project management tools will be an added advantage.
- French Language proficiency will be an added advantage.
Assist in the management and reporting of project finances and cash flow that would involve:
- Use of financial database tools to collate data.
- Preparation of financial reports in formats defined by the PM.
- Raising payment certificates and invoice templates.
- Collating and monitoring cost accruals and invoicing.
- Tracking spends and contractor timesheets.
- Producing project KPI dashboards using technological advancements.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible: