Athenahealth is inviting applications from candidates to hire for the role of Associate Member-Technical Staff. Here is everything that you need to know about this opportunity!
|Job Role||Associate Member-Technical Staff|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply as soon as possible|
- Min 1-2 years of experience in an engineering role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science
- Knowledge of object-oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5), and Modern JS frameworks
- Familiarity and knowledge of GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience working with AWS or any other cloud provider with knowledge in services like lambda, API Gateway, S3, Cloudfront, and DynamoDB or similar is a plus
- Understanding of iOS and Android environments
Roles and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail.
- Deliver customer value in the form of high-quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity, and Integration testing
- Understand and follow coding conventions, architectures, and best practices
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, and documentation, and adhere to best coding practices
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by following the link as soon as possible.