Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Asteria Aerospace is hiring candidates for the role of Manufacturing Engineer Across the Bangalore location in India. The complete details about Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
Company Name: Asteria Aerospace
Job Position:- Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:- 4-5 years
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:– As per the company standards
- As an electronics manufacturing engineer, you will work to improve and support the production process of UAV’s. You will review product specifications and production schedules to come up with ways to manufacture UAV’s with maximum efficiency and minimal waste.
- You need to have a good understanding and exposure to electronics systems manufacturing in general. You need to have hands on experience in working with PCBs and cable harnesses. You should know the fundamentals of various systems and how to effectively integrate electronics, mechanical design, manufacturing, and quality control into the product manufacturing process.
- Perform system integration, testing and validation.
- Perform system troubleshooting and fault identification.
- Ability to identify avenues to improve system manufacturing process.
- Close interaction with electronics design team for overall product/system improvements.
- Collaborate and support other functions within the manufacturing team during the production builds.
- Ability to conduct PFMEA and other failure analysis.
- Experience in transitioning products from design to manufacturing as part of a cross-functional team.
- Provide technical support for released product lines.
- Qualifications: BE/B.Tech
- Relevant Experience: 4-5
- A good handle on electronic fundamentals is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in embedded hardware and electronics testing.
- Hands on experience in fault identifications and root cause analysis.
- Good knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Capable of applying knowledge to troubleshoot hardware issues and propose solutions.
- Experience is PCB level soldering and rework.
- Experience in reading PCB schematics and layout files.
- Experience in UAVs system integration and testing is advantageous.
- Experience on preparing process documents, Route cards, SOP, flow charts, configuration management sheet
- Knowledge on EBOM and MBOM/Product Structure of complete assembly
- Self-driven, ability to work independently and team contributor.
- Ability to mentor and provide guidance.
- Should be flexible during working hours based on deliveries
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Jobs Below: