Arrow Electronics Recruitment Drive 2021:-
Arrow Electronics is hiring candidates for the role of Application Engineer – II across Bangalore, Pune locations in India. The complete details about Arrow Electronics Recruitment Drive 2021 is as follows.
Company Name:- Arrow Electronics
Job Position:- Application Engineer- II
Job Location:– Bangalore, Pune
Experience:- 5-7 years
Job Posting Date:- 9th July 2021
Employment Type:- Full-time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Serves as subject matter expert for Oracle Procurement Cloud and handles all maintenance/support and enhancement activities for the same.
- Has thorough understanding of Oracle Procurement Cloud offerings and has at least one end to end implementation experience. Must be hands-on with technical and functional aspects of the implementation.
- Has core development experience in the Oracle EBS applications in Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and Forms deliverables with special emphasis on Inventory, PO and AP modules.
- Credible experience in Oracle Procure to pay, Order to cash cycles.
- Serves as the technical expert in e Business Suite (EBS) applications deployed in the Distribution, Supply Chain, Finance and Manufacturing domain.
- work with end users and business teams for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs. Should be able to work with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
- Participates in EBS applications process design and development of customizations.
- Assists in allied activities of the Oracle ERP Applications Team, working with Oracle Support and DBA teams ensuring smooth running of the Oracle ERP applications systems.
- Experienced in reviews of the technical documents for completeness, correctness and accuracy.
- Has thorough understanding of APPS Technical Architecture.
- Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing
- Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis. Operates under moderate supervision
- Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
Arrow Electronics Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: