Applied Materials Recruitment 2021:-
Applied Materials is hiring candidates for the role of DevOps Engineer for Bangalore location in India The complete details about Applied Materials Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name:- Applied Materials
Job Position:- DevOps Engineer
Job Location:– Bangalore
Experience:– 2-4 years
Job Posting Date:- 5th June 2021
Employment Type:- Full time basis
Salary:– As per the company standards
- Debugs moderately complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Performs software tests on code and enhancements. Develops, modifies and executes software test plans, under general supervision.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems and computation software
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition and processing.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience
- Proficiency with web development tools such as Node JS for backend development, React/Angular for front-end, working with and developing REST APIs
- Proficiency with relational databases (e.g. MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL), ETL processes for preparing data for reporting, ability to build dashboards using Tableau
- Familiarity with AR/VR development frameworks, tools, and environments, e.g. Unity, Unreal, WebXR, MRTK, ARKit, ARCore
- Familiarity with 3D applications for digital content creation such as Maya/3DS Max/Blender
- Ambassador for new technology to end users
Applied Materials Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Interested candidates can Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply Other Jobs Below: